Cover by Fernz
Ultimate Showband? : The Cover Years
Release: September 29, 2003
Christmas Alphabet (live-acoustic) *
2. “Let It Snow” Xmas Medley (live) **
3. Stars On 45 : The Beatles Medley (live) ***
4. Must Have Been Love / Creep (live bootleg) **** a
5. Sound Of Silence / Today (live bootleg) **** b
6. Sharing The Nights (live bootleg) **** c
7. Manila (live bootleg) +
8. Tuwing Umuulan At Kapiling Ka (live) ++
bonus tracks: +++
9. Intro by Redel Ramos
10. My Way (by Sid Vicious / The Sex Pistols)
12. Born To Be Wild
13. Come Together (by The Beatles)
live on NU107 FM in December 1994. From the ltd. edition 3-track EP, “Fruitcake”
(1996 Greater East Asia / BMG Records (Pilipinas), Inc. – ASIA CDS 020)
** “Sa Linggo Na Po Sila”, November 1995
*** TV show
**** Ateneo, late 1993, during the “Ultraelectromagneticpop!” campus
a. originally by Roxette / Radiohead
b. originally by Simon & Garfunkle / Smashing Pumpkins
c. originally by Dr. Hook
+ The Palace, Hollywood, CA on June 3, 2000; videotaped by Tim. Originally
++ soundboard recording. Engineered & recorded by Sancho at the John
A. Sexson Auditorium (Pasadena City College), Pasadena, CA on May 2, 1998.
Originally by Basil Valdez.
+++ “Para Sa ‘Yo Bagong Isko”, Engineering Lobby, U.P. Diliman, Q.C. on
July 28, 1990; audience recording by Redel Ramos.
Circusfreak, Katzkulitz (simi valley, ca) – tracks 2, 3
Cz (hollywood, ca) – tracks 4 - 6
Circusfreak, Tim (west covina, ca) – track 7
Ex-Eheads, Ely Buendia – tracks 9 - 13
Thanks to Fernz for the info updates!
cooked & burned by Schizo for Circus on July 29, 2002
Exclusively produced for CircusFreaks United
CIRCUS does not endorse the buying of pirated music; just do-it-yourself!
Trade Free Music…Do Not Sell!